Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body — is essential for the regulation of the immune response, muscular contraction, blood pressure, insulin metabolism, cardiac excitability, vasomotor tone, nerve transmission and neuromuscular conduction.
- 8 oz./236 ml food grade magnesium chloride oil bottle.
- Each tablespoon of our magnesium oil brings about 3 grams MgCl2 (~ 350 mg elemental magnesium).
- The new RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) ranges from 80 mg/day for children 1–3 year of age to 130 mg/day for children 4–8 year of age.
- For older males, the RDA for magnesium ranges from as low as 240 mg/day (range, 9–13 year of age) and increases to 420 mg/day for males 31–70 year of age and older.
- For females, the RDA for magnesium ranges from 240 mg/day (9–13 year of age) to 360 mg/day for females 14–18 year of age. The RDA for females 31–70 year of age and older is 320 mg/day.
Imbalances in magnesium status—primarily hypomagnesemia as it is seen in more than 80% of the western human population—might result in unwanted neuromuscular, cardiac or nervous disorders.Benefits:
- It serves as an excellent blood cleanser, helping to regulate the body’s pH -- help you fight off a number of illnesses.
- It helps get rid of acidic buildup in the kidneys, stimulating renal health.
- It stimulates brain function and the transmission of nervous impulses, therefore contributing to overall mental balance.
- It helps prevent muscle injuries, cramping, fatigue and/or muscle tiredness (perfect for athletes / people who do a lot of physical activity)
- It promotes a properly functioning cardiovascular system, while simultaneously helping to prevent atherosclerosis and heart diseases.
- It helps dissolve bad cholesterol by stimulating good blood circulation and fighting off disease.
- It is a powerful anti-stress remedy that also helps to fight off depression, dizziness and fatigue.
- It plays a very important role in regulating the total energy and body temperature.
- It helps to prevent hemorrhoid problems, improves intestinal health and helps with issues such as colitis, constipation, and inflammation.
- It prevents and helps to fight off prostate problems.
- It strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent and fight colds, inflammations and infections. It is known to prevent also warts infections.
- Research has shown that it can prevent cancers.
- It fights free radicals.
- It prevents early aging, making the body more energetic and promoting cell regrowth.