Vitamins D3 & A
Regular adequate supply of vitamin D3 solves important health disorders, including immune health issues, blood and cardiovascular problems, cancers, diabetes and endocrine related diseases, infections and autoimmunity, muscle problems, bones and teeth demineralization, neurological problems, respiratory problems, skin problems, kidney and urogenital
problems, learning disabilities and mental health problems,etc…
- Approx. 700 drops per each 30 ml bottle
- Each drop carries 1 000 UI Vitamin D3 and 2 000 UI Vitamin A as Retinol.
Non-GM, Gluten and Soy Free
Made Without Harmful Additives Preservatives, Dies, Flavors, Fillers and Binders
- As a dietary supplement, adults take five (5) to ten (10) drops daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- For children, two (2) to five (5) drops, according to the corporal weight of the child, or consult a professional.
- D3 vitamin oil drops can be applied to the skin or taken internally: the drops may be partially or totally applied on a part of the skin that is not washed during at least six (6) hours. Per sublingual, is mostly targeted for faster distribution to the mouth, neck, thyroid and parathyroid, salivary and pituitary glands and the brain. Keep two to five drops under the tong for at least trois minutes, then swallow.
- To avoid a hypervitaminosis, associate these vitamins to the vitamin K2.
A regular intake of natto, rich in vitamin K2-MK7 can avoid the hypervitaminosis D.